Eligible participants are:
- in a committed relationship where you and/or your partner are in any Reserve component (Army National Guard or Reserve, Navy Reserve, Marine Corps Reserve, Air National Guard or Air Force Reserve, or Coast Guard Reserve) OR you/your partner are a veteran of OIF/OEF/OND and discharged or separated from military service within the past 5 years
- living with your romantic partner or spouse and both you and your partner are willing to participate
- are at least 18 years old
- have reliable internet access at home
Now recruiting couples in or near Salt Lake City, UT; St. George, UT; Boise, ID; Los Angeles, CA; and San Diego, CA to participate in a lab visit at a local University.
- a 2.5 hour meeting at a local university (U of Utah in Salt Lake City, U of Utah Extension in St. George, Boise State U in Boise, USC in LA, pr SDSU in San Diego)
- 2 hours of data collection at home
- brief assessments 6 and 12 months later
You will be asked to have several conversations with your spouse and to complete several questionnaires. Study procedures will be video- and audio-recorded.
If you're interested in participating in this study, please contact Brian Baucom at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.