Eligible participants are:
- in a committed relationship where you and/or your partner are in any Reserve component (Army National Guard or Reserve, Navy Reserve, Marine Corps Reserve, Air National Guard or Air Force Reserve, or Coast Guard Reserve) OR you/your partner are a veteran of OIF/OEF/OND and discharged or separated from military service within the past 5 years
- living with your romantic partner or spouse and both you and your partner are willing to participate
- are at least 18 years old
- have reliable internet access at home
Now recruiting couples in or near Salt Lake City, UT; St. George, UT; Boise, ID; Los Angeles, CA; and San Diego, CA to participate in a lab visit at a local University.
- a 2.5 hour meeting at a local university (U of Utah in Salt Lake City, U of Utah Extension in St. George, Boise State U in Boise, USC in LA, or SDSU in San Diego)
- 2 hours of data collection at home
- brief assessments 6 and 12 months later
You will be asked to have several conversations with your spouse and to complete several questionnaires. Study procedures will be video- and audio-recorded.
If you're interested in participating in the study CLICK HERE to see if you're eligible.
To complete the screening over the phone or if you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 801-251-6928.